christmas

Thursday, January 26, 2012

31 Weeks!

9 Weeks to go...crazy that we are in the single digits...we are extremely excited to meet our little girl. She is always moving, not quite sure when she sleeps, but all of her activity reassures me that she is doing well =). Although, I do have to admit watching your stomach move is a bit freaky...Nate thinks its gross to watch, but doesn't mind feeling my stomach. I was blessed with awesome genetics (sarcasm) and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, so I get to eat a low carb diet until she arrives and prick my finger four times a day to test my sugar levels...its been a little over a week and to be honest it has not been that bad. Other than that, nothing else has changed, getting bigger and bigger by the day and slowly getting closer to a completed nursery =). Here are a few pictures of our purchases in the last few weeks and a picture of me at 31 week

My lovely friend Kels told me there was a deal at gap on onesies...went a little overboard!

Had to buy a couple Bengals items for our precious daughter =)

The belly at 31 weeks!!!!



4 comments:

  1. How exciting, just 9 weeks to go! You can never have too many onesies!!! More pictures of you please!!! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you registered at?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you are so cute!!! Can't wait to see you at your baby shower! So sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes, but only 9 more weeks and it will be all over. I love the nusery color, that is such a great choice, can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete