christmas

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Nursery

Since we found out officially that we are having a little girl things have been coming together. We have all of the furniture put together and I went with Bekah to pick out the material for the bedding. Bekah has been so kind to make the bedding for me since I am so picky and wanted a unique room. The only guidelines that I got from Nate was that he did not want a pink room. So, I came home with a teal paisley and mustard yellow paisley material, not his favorite but he is going to deal with it =). Nate's mom came over and painted the room! Bless her heart...Nate and I both are not big fans of painting. Now we can let the decorating begin. Below are a few pictures of Baby Girl's room. Enjoy! 11 weeks away...I cannot believe it!

A couple onesies I bought when I was registering....the strawberry on the bottom is the best!



Tried to get a better image of Baby Girl because the last ones were too dark



A few things that I had in my room growing up that we will pass along to baby girl


The color of the walls that Kathy painted....bright and cheery!

The crib that my amazing husband put together all by himself =)

Our Friday night date a couple of weeks ago..putting together the changing table

Finally the fabrics that I have chosen...not too girly..we will also have white to calm the busy patterns...I cannot wait to see the bedding completed...Thanks Bekah!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love the colors and the fabric! so fun and nate should be happy its not too girly :)

    ReplyDelete