christmas

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

28 Weeks

At our 28 week appointment baby GIRL Stultz decided to finally cooperate. We are so excited and can't wait to start planning the nursery (well, I'm excited for that part =)). The appointment went well and the baby is measuring about 2 pounds 11 ounces (61%) already above average =). Below are a couple pictures of the baby (her profile and a 3d picture). She is already pretty shy, it took her awhile to take her hand away from her face.

Her cute little profile!


3D picture of her face...crazy how detailed they can get!


The furniture has arrived...I will post a picture when the nursery is complete...We have put everything together, so now the painting of the room begins!

Since a lot of you are not able to see my giant belly grow...her is a picture of me at 28 weeks! Most people say I look small (in person), but the doctor told me today that my stomach measurements are actually measuring a couple weeks ahead...that doesn't mean much though he said!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is soooo precious looking - aren't the 3D ultrasounds crazy?! You look soooooooooooooooo good, I'm jealous! Wish I looked half that good right now :) Hope we can get together again before the little ones arrive, if not I know I will probably see you in the hospital - maybe our rooms will be next door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, anytime I would love to see the new place....and see the start of your nursery. I am sure you look adorable...where are the bimontly prego pictures that you posted with Daylen...

    ReplyDelete