christmas

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

Well we have made it to 27 weeks....its crazy how fast it is going by. I cannot believe in just 13 weeks we will meet our little one! We have another ultrasound on the 4th of January so I am hoping to find out the gender, if not looks like we are going with a gender neutral theme for the nursery. We ordered the nursery furniture online yesterday and hopefully it will be here in a week. I cannot wait to put it together and start to see the nursery finally come together as a little room. The baby got a few Christmas presents this year.....the baby is already spoiled. Hopefully I will have more exciting news next week, but if not at least a few pictures of our little one.

A lamb scentsy for the nursery from one of my students and her mom =)


My mom and aunts rocking chair on the left they used when they were little and my rocking chair I used when I was little!

A little Christmas present from my friend Lori...she is so thoughtful


A few Christmas presents from soon to be cousins (Tyler, Mikayla, Layla, and Faith)

1 comment:

  1. Lori is very very thoughtful.. She somehow arranged a letter from Santa and droped in our mailbox.

    ReplyDelete