christmas

Sunday, December 11, 2011

24 weeks

Well, I thought I would be writing to tell the gender of our little angel, but once again the little one was shy and modest. Last month it had its legs curled and the most recent one it had its legs crossed and was so comfy in the position it just wouldn't move. Luckily, we get another chance in January so hopefully the third time is a charm, otherwise looks like it might be a surprise at delivery. Everything else is going well with the pregnancy. I have been fighting a cold/sinus infection for the last two weeks, but I think I am finally on the mends (hopefully). I can officially say that I cannot hide my belly anymore, after Thanksgiving it popped and is here to stay for awhile =). Here is a picture of 24 weeks...looks like I am wearing the same outfit, but just a different black tank top and yoga maternity pants (my new favorite pants).


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so excited to hear that you get another chance in January!!! Soooooo exciting! Hope you are doing well - you look great! Have you started on the nursery or are you going to wait until January to see if you can find out the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...we are waiting until January...but after that if we do not find out we are going to go with a neutral theme...so we shall see =)

    ReplyDelete