christmas

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

33 Weeks

Well 7 weeks to go...crazy to think that she is almost here. I am now starting my weekly ultrasounds and appointments with my doctor to make sure that baby girl isn't getting too big or isn't too distressed with the diabetes....everything looked great today she scored an 8 out of 8 on her biophysical test (apparently that is the test babies have when the mom has gestational diabetes)....she is weighing a little over 4 pounds and according to the doctor she is in the 62nd percentile. Although, he did walk in and say well your baby is a bit on the larger side weighing at about 6 pounds 14 ounces....my expression on my face must have been priceless, he just laughed and then told me the real weight...thank God she is not that big. I got a few pictures of her, but they are hard to see....I got to see her practicing her breathing, opening her eyes, but of course she was super modest and would not let us get a good view of her little face. The ultrasound tech. did say that she already has some hair on head, but the picture is hard to see =). We are excited for all of our showers in a couple weeks!!! Here is a couple pictures of me at 33 weeks!!!

Front view (to me I do not look quite as big this way)


Side view (I look huge!!!)


2 comments:

  1. You look so good! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I have to say I'm kind of jealous you get to do weekly ultrasounds, how exciting.....even though it's because of the diabetes. I'm sure one of these days I'll run into you at the dr's office! I go tomorrow and then start going every 2 weeks, and then weekly, yeah! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete