christmas

Thursday, February 27, 2014

32 weeks!

Well I have made it to 8 months. This pregnancy is starting to be quite different than Reese. My stomach feels huge and it is starting to hurt to walk. I feel like she cannot get any bigger, although she is not measuring big and my stomach is not measuring big anymore either which is good.  I have had contractions the last couple weeks which is not very fun. My doctor said unless I have at least 6 in an hour that it is pretty common, so hoping these last 7 weeks will go by fast =).  My diabetes is still doing well, I have not had to go on medicine yet which is nice, hoping that I can make it the entire pregnancy without going on medicine.

Reese is doing well and saying more and more new stuff by the day, her new favorite saying, (as she taps her pointer finger on her chin) "hmmmm, lets see" I was just reminded today of how blessed we truly are with her. The daycare that she goes to twice a week commented on how well and calm mannered she is. Always nice to hear from other people. Crazy to think that she is going to be 2 in a few weeks!

32 weeks! Not sure I can get much bigger!

Reese enjoying a low carb dinner (steak and broccoli) Also watching Caillou because I was not feeling that great!

No comments:

Post a Comment