christmas

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

30 weeks

30 weeks, so exciting! We cannot wait to meet baby girl. We still have not completely decided on a name, but we are getting closer =). I had a doctors appointment on Monday and little miss was measuring a little over 3 lbs. which is in the 48%, which is a good thing. My belly measurement is measuring big, so it is good to know that she is not huge....I am terrified of having to give birth to a giant baby! The Dr. did tell me that if I do not have her by 39 weeks that I will be induced. So with that, the new due date is April 18, the longer I get to work the better for us =), even though I am ready to be done now =). Little miss is very active just like Reese, so I am curious to see her little personality and squeeze her little cheeks. Below are pictures of me at 30 weeks and a couple 3D pictures of her little face with her little squishy cheeks!


Baby girls face and her little cheeks



30 weeks




Reese is doing well and is such a fun, spunky little girl. She is talking more and more and is starting to ask more and more questions (over and over). Here are a few pictures of Reese from the last couple of weeks.

Looking at her curls


Obsessed with the potty...I think it might be time, apparently her baby had to go potty Reese said

Reese's valentines painting

Loves her breakfast smoothies

Likes to take off her jammies

No comments:

Post a Comment