christmas

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

I love the holidays, although Nate can be a bit of a bah humbug, he hung in there this year with lots of family gatherings and gifts (and believe it or not he actually filled my stocking with nice gifts, just like I wanted).  Reese was not quite sure what to think of Santa this year, she did not cry, but she definitely would not take her eyes off of him.

Christmas was a blast this year, Reese was so much fun to watch, and she loved opening presents =). She was very spoiled and so far has loved playing with all of her new toys. We made it over to the West Side to spend a short time with boy my mom's side of the family and with my dad's side of the family and then made it back to Spokane to spend time with Nate's family on Christmas Eve. I apologize in advance for the amount of presents, it was just hard to pick through them.

Reese attempting her first movie (it was free....she lasted about a half hour =))

So excited for her yearly Christmas ornament for Grammie!

"I'm not sure what to think of you!"

Relaxing at her first Christmas Party

Loves snow globes

Christmas at Grammie's with cousin Alaina


Me and Reese with Aunt Katie and Cousin Alaina
 
Reese with her cousins Kellen, Grayson, Miley, and Alaina at my Dad's






Reese loved bringing presents to people to open


Loves food!

Reese with cousins Faith, Layla, Alaina

 Opening her baby doll for Grandpa and Grandma (Nate's parents)

Santa Came!


Christmas Morning







No comments:

Post a Comment