christmas

Monday, December 30, 2013

23 Weeks

This pregnancy is going by so fast, but yet so slow. April could not come soon enough. Everything is looking good and baby girl is growing like a weed. Nate and I had a difficult time deciding on a name for Reese and this little girl is no different, who knows when we will decide on a name for our next little angel.  This pregnancy is not a whole lot different, I have gestational diabetes again, so watching what I eat is always fun. Cravings this time around have been soda pop and chips (all in moderation of course). Baby girl is measuring big, which Reese never did, so hopefully I will make it to my due date April 25, with an average size little girl =). Below are a few pictures of baby girl, me at 6 months, and the fabrics I chose for her nursery bedding, I cannot wait to see the finished product.

I do not like the average nursery bedding, so with Reese it was teal and mustard yellow and with this baby girl its purples and oranges =)

23 1/2 weeks, I feel so much bigger this time around


baby girls profile, she is a stubborn one too so the ultrasound tech. has had a difficult time getting decent pictures =)

No comments:

Post a Comment