christmas

Sunday, April 22, 2012

One Month

Reese is one month old....crazy how time flies...she has been such a joy to have and a wonderful addition to our family. This past week I have started to venture out more with her on my own and she has been doing great.  She has gone to her first 30th birthday celebration, to Nate's work a few times to visit Dad when he works doubles, to the store, and to a couple friends' houses to get me out of the house. Also, Aunt Katie came and visited last weekend and helped me put together a bookcase for Reese's room. Now her room is almost complete...just a couple more things to go on the wall and I think it will be complete.

Reese is still a tiny little thing. I went to the doctor because everyone was commenting on how small she is...and yes she is on the smaller end..weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz., but the doctor is not too concerned...we go back in this week to see how she is doing, otherwise I might have to start supplementing a little with formula.  She is one strong little girl...below are some of her accomplishments this month

*She has started to coo and become more and more alert every day
*She still enjoys tummy time and has rolled over 4 times...it's crazy because I do not think that should be happening quite so fast.
*She is finally enjoying her baths
*She is a great sleeper at night sleeping from about 10:30-9:30ish with usually 2 feedings in between. During the day with naps it is hit or miss, sometimes she will sleep for a couple hours other days its only about 30-45 minutes (usually when I have the most to get done =)).
*She enjoys being read to and playing with her toys (I am the one playing with them and she is just listening to the noises or watching =)

Here are a few pictures....I am terrible at taking pictures...hoping to get better =).
One month


Waiting for Aunt Katie to arrive

Checking me out

Sleeping in her cradle

In her cradle with her seahorse

Saying goodbye to Aunt Katie

Throwing a tantrum because she doesn't want to take a nap....came back fifteen minutes later...no pacifier, unswaddled and her pants had come off....CRAZY!

Tummy Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment