christmas

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

37 WEEKS

We are officially considered full term! I cannot believe that she is almost here. I am not quite sure I am fully ready for parenting, but I am sure that I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. At our 37 week check up everything went well. She actually showed us her full little face...chubby cheeks and all. She is measuring between 6 and 6 1/2 pounds, which is right on track. I have been so worried about my sugar levels that lately they have been on the lower end, so the Dr. told me to start eating more.....he doesn't need to tell me twice...I love food =). My hands are now officially always asleep and a lot of times wake me up and keep me up at night, but I guess they are just helping me prepare for when little girl arrives. Here are a couple pictures of me and I tried to get a couple pictures of her little face....kind of difficult to take ultrasound pictures with a camera =).




3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute... oh my gosh, you are so close. I can't wait to meet my sudo niece!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh She is beautiful!!!!! You look wonderful, tiny!!! So excited for you two. March is a great month to be born!! God's blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete