christmas

Monday, August 7, 2023

April- June

 Besides celebrating the girls' birthdays I had a girls weekend, my own birthday and end of the year celebrations.  We also had my sister and nieces here for Spring break.

Girls weekend meet up in Wenatchee with yummy drinks, lots of laughs, shopping and shuffleboard =)







Spring Break with the Stultz and Washington Clan =)

Easter house creations




Carrot brownie baking

Decorating Easter Eggs

Bird house painting









Walks and Movies =)





Grammie visit to help me after my surgery with some yardwork and baking with Reese =)





Family night at the girls' school, field day and 5th grade graduation for our Reeser!













Annual golf day with my coworker besties =)








Avery's end of the year tumbling performance




No comments:

Post a Comment