christmas

Monday, March 29, 2021

Heart Surgery

Whelp, I found out at the end of January that I needed to have my mitral valve repaired and had surgery on March 12.  To be honest, I did not tell many people about this surgery and downplayed this surgery, I did not want to worry anyone.  I had fabulous nurses while I was in the hospital and was overwhelmed by all of the love when I got home from food being delivered, gift cards, flowers, care packages.  It was all so appreciated by me and my family.  I am on the road to recovery and trying to be patient with my body, but I am starting to go stir crazy.


Night out with the ladies before my surgery
Last workout before I had to take a couple weeks off
                                                                                         First care package from Kramer =)


                                                                       Yummy....hospital food 

                   Glasses, no make-up, greasy skin and IVs coming out of my neck and arm.....lovely

                              I'm HOME!!! It was so nice to get to be home after 4 days in the hospital


All of the love from friends and family, I cannot thank everyone enough, I am truly blessed.













No comments:

Post a Comment