christmas

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Summer

Summer was crazy with Nate and I going to Hawaii to celebrate our 10 year anniversary (a little early) and me starting my administrative internship in August, it made for a busy and shorter summer.  As always, we had fun with friends, family and lots of outdoor activities throughout the summer.

Reese and her BFF Harper (they have known each other since daycare and we are able to get the girls together a few times a year)



A little summer hike =)


Girls night out to the 90's concert! It was a crazy fun time


Started the summer with our annual golf tournament of course 


4th of July shenanigans 

Our trip to Hawaii, lots of relaxing, yummy food and drinks, chicken, and I was able to mark off zip-lining in Hawaii off of my bucket list! 






 


 

On our way back to see the girls =)



While we were in Hawaii, the girls spent the week with my mom, Reese lost a tooth, and they had lots of fun playing with family














No comments:

Post a Comment