christmas

Friday, July 8, 2016

April/May

I am OLD, but enjoying my life so I cannot really complain about turning another year older =).  We signed Reese up for preschool and she will start in the fall at Whitworth. She is so excited and I am so excited for her.


Avery had her first trip to the dentist. My girls love the dentist and Avery (just like Reese) hopped right up on the chair and let the dentist and hygienist look in her mouth. So far so good.



My birthday was great. Started out with showing up to work with my office decorated by some of my lovely coworkers and then was showered with gifts the rest of the day by coworkers. I was spoiled. I treated myself to a spa afternoon with a facial and massage and then came home to the girls and Nate making dinner for me and a glass of wine waiting for me =). Ahhh....perfect.  Lori came into town for the draft and bloomsday so Nate, Lori and I went out to dinner and then preceded to act like we were 21 again and had a night on the town......we all were not feeling the best the next day.



My sister and Alaina came a couple weeks later to visit and Katie helped me decorate a bit. It was great to have some sister/cousin/niece time.

Before

After

Shopping

Some uncle Nate time =)


Painting party while dinner is being made

We take the same picture every year 

kissin' cousins 4, 3, 2 years old =)

No comments:

Post a Comment