christmas

Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Sweet Sweet Friend

On September 3, 2015 I received a text and a phone call letting me know that my dear friend Karen had passed away. She had a rough 6 weeks fighting an infection and her body was just not strong enough to fight any longer.

I will be forever grateful for you Karen. You were always the life of the party and encouraged me to love me and not be so concerned with my body image =). I loved you for that. We had many late night text chats, date nights after closing at starbucks, sushi dates, being your eye at school for you to watch out for Matty, guy talk, and just crazy girl nights with lots of laughs. I miss you like crazy and have so many time picked up my phone to text ya and realize you would not be there to respond. Instead I just talk to you while I am driving, getting ready, or whenever I just want to say hi.

I am so happy that your body is out of pain and you are in a much better place, until we meet again sweet friend. God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment