christmas

Thursday, July 16, 2015

15 Months

Avery is 15 months! She has had some big mile stones these past couple of months. She got her first tooth (around 13 1/2 months) and started walking....finally! =)  Since I have been home for the summer, she has become a lot more needy and likes to pull on my pant legs and say "up please" and gets mad if I do not pick her up.
Loves- being outside, playing in the play kitchen with her sister, milk, attention, blowing kisses, signing more and please (constantly), walking, sleeping, foods (most fruit, pasta, and dairy)
Dislikes- certain foods (most vegetables unless mixed with fruit and meat), being left behind, the doctors, having her diaper changed

15 month stats: 18 lbs. 14 oz. (3%) and 30" tall (35%)  We sure do love our little peanut
(My phone broke, so I lost a lot of pictures =()

Loves sitting on the counter

Refused to have me feed her, so this is the end result

Loves going to the park!


No comments:

Post a Comment