christmas

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall

Pictures from Fall

Me and my girls =)


Windy Avery



Telling us this pumpkin is "too heaby (heavy)"



Wanted to get every kind of pumpkin

Avery just chilling in the stroller =)

Reese's first run (Monster Dash) She as so proud of herself!

Running towards the finish line

Finished with Tess


Playing with Tess while I did my 5K



Carving Pumpkins (Reese's first time)



Reese working hard at "drawing" her pumpkin face


Avery enjoying her toys while we carved pumpkins

Finished product!



Reese had quite the Halloween week with fun times at daycare, trick or treated at my school Halloween morning and trick or treated with friends at night! She had a blast!
The Daycare Crew
 Trick or treating with me at school!



Telling us her pumpkin was really "heaby"




Our little Doc McStuffins and Tiger =)



No comments:

Post a Comment