christmas

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Girls weekend in Leavenworth!

Molly and I decided to do a half marathon together back in February. I thought it would be a good  motivator to get back into shape after I had Avery.  I was wrong. I will say I made it through the run, but a tad disappointed in myself. It was my third half and my final. I will definitely be sticking to 10K and 5K runs from now on, much more manageable (especially with training with two little ones).

We did have a wonderful weekend visiting with the girls. Molly and her two girls (Layla and Faith), my mom, aunt, and me and the girls rented a house and had a great time.  Being in Spokane and all of my family on the west side, it is fun to have these visits, even though they are short.

Avery and Grammie

Cousins!

Reese enjoying Doritos after the race! (She rarely gets doritos)

Loving the hot tub


Me and Avers!

Shopping!

tummy time with Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment