christmas

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Visit from my side of the family

My family finally made it over to Spokane to meet Avery and play with Reese. My sister and niece were able to come visit for a week from Utah and my mom and dad both snuck in a visit during the week as well.  Avery got quite the attention with lots of snuggles. Reese was excited to see her grandparents, but struggled a little with sharing her toys with Alaina (only about a year apart).  Oh the joys of a 2 year old. We enjoyed playing outside, going on walks, planting flowers, playing with play-dough and puzzles, and just lounging around.  We cannot wait to see them again soon! ( I am terrible at taking pictures, hopefully my mom and sister will send me some pictures =()

Cousin Love


Grammie and Reese playing with play-dough

No comments:

Post a Comment