christmas

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

36 Weeks

3-4 weeks left and it could not come sooner.  I have been ready for about a month =).  I felt like she was huge, so I had an ultrasound yesterday and according to the ultrasound she is measuring about 5 1/2 lbs. which is in the 35th percentile.  My sugar levels have been great, but I am going to keep taking them 4 times a day because I do not want to gain 20 lbs in the last month. It keeps me accountable.  Everything is looking good with her and apparently she has lots of hair, so I am curious to see exactly how much she has =).  I am now onto weekly visits, so the end is near!

My mother in law came over and helped hang her shelves, valance and shade so the nursery is ready!

3-D ultrasound, a bit hard to see, but look at those cheeks!

Stubborn just like Reese, she would not move her hands and arms away from her face

The Nursery



 Banner and initial made by my sister (Auntie Katie)

No comments:

Post a Comment