christmas

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 Months

Reese is two months old and I cannot believe how much she is changing! Her two month check up went great. She is weighing 9 lbs. 9 oz. (25%) and is 22 3/4 inches tall (75%)....as of now she is definitely taking after Nate. The doctor said everything is looking great and we can let her sleep through the night now (he did not want us to until she was two months because she was so skinny for awhile). I told Reese that she can start sleeping through the night, but last night she woke up at 3:30, but then went back to sleep until 7:30 after I fed her...I am hoping it won't take too long for her to figure it out =).  She is smiling more and more and trying to talk all the time. She is becoming more content with hanging out and just watching everything that is going on around her. She has recently started grasping things, like my hair, and becoming more interactive with everyone and her brothers (Megatron and Kratos (she absolutely adores them).

Reese and I went on our first road trip to visit my dad. It was a short visit, but she did great. I am hoping for another great road trip in a few weeks when Reese and I head over to Puyallup to see family and friends. Here are a few pictures of Reese in the last couple of weeks!

Reese is trying really hard to not wear newborn clothes all the time (0-3 month outfit =))

Passed out on Mother's day

Smiley Girl

Hanging out in her bumbo

2 months

Happy Girl

Good Morning!

Trying to look like Amelia with my headband! =)

I got to meet my cousin Miley

Passed out

2 Months




Me and Reese and my dads

Happy Mothers Day! Nate (&Reese) got me an Aaron Rodgers Jersey! GO PACK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment