christmas

Saturday, October 15, 2011

We are expecting!!!!

Okay, so I am a little late at starting this, but I figure I can backdate and continue from here =). (that's my goal anyways). I thought I would keep a blog/journal so my family and friends that I do not see often will be able to share in this special and exciting adventure that Nate and I are starting to embark in. So, lets back up to the beginning. We found out that we were expecting on July 21 and I was so excited that I woke Nate up at 7:30 to show him the test....he was not enthused. Since then it has gone by so fast. Here are a couple pictures of the little one at our 7 1/2 week appointment (Look how cute the little tyke is already)


After the first appointment I started feeling sick pretty much all day every day, but I knew that was a sign of a healthy baby. At the end of August we went to Florida for a friends wedding and Nate always laughed at my eating habits because there were certain things I definitely could not eat. Our next appointment was my 12 week appointment and everything was looking good...the doctor mentioned how active our little one was already.

The most recent appointment was at about 16 weeks to check my cervix and the little one to make sure everything was okay. Once again our little one was moving all over the place, but the heartbeat was 152 and with the measurements looks to be weighing in at 6 ounces =). It was still too early to find out the gender so we have to wait until November 7. Here are a few pictures of our precious little one from this appointment.

The little one's feet crossed


The little one's profile

We have already started the diaper buying process because people have been telling us " Do you know how much diapers are?" and "Kids are soooo expensive!" We understand, we wouldn't be having a child if we were not ready =). Also here are a couple presents we have gotten. Mike and Amberly got the little one some twins attire (Nate's favorite baseball team) and my sister got the little one a cute little onesie and a picture bank.















No comments:

Post a Comment